Library Events Information
Tell Us about Your Library Events
The Office of Commonwealth Libraries wants to know if your library is:
- Breaking ground for a construction project;
- Celebrating a library anniversary or milestone retirement;
- Announcing a notable new service or program (e.g. MakerSpace opening, special PA Forward program or service, workforce development
- Having a ribbon-cutting for a new building or renovated space;
- Having an author or notable speaker visit; or
- Holding an unusual or high-interest public program for youth or adults.
This includes academic, public, school, and special libraries.
We’d like this information so that we can promote your events with state officials and attend them if possible.
Use Our Library Event Form
Please tell us about your events as far in advance as possible by using this short PA Library Event form:
If your event is less
than one month away, please fill out the form and call us about your
submission. Call the Office
of Commonwealth Libraries at (717) 787-2646.