Begin Main Content Area

State Government Services and Resources

We often receive calls and emails from Pennsylvanians looking for help finding information or answers to questions about state government services. We compiled a list of the most common inquiries we receive and provided links to their answers/associated information below.

If you need more information or your question/answer does not appear below, please contact the State Library.

Where can I report road condition concerns? (potholes, broken guide rails,)